Add Your Heading Text Here
- Using the Internet so much for game playing or other purposes that it interferes with everyday life and decision-making ability.
- Preoccupation or obsession with Internet even when they impact a person’s life. e.g. job loss, marriage breakdown, financial debt, and academic failure.
- Withdrawal symptoms such as anxiety, boredom, irritability or angry ourbursts when not using the Internet.
- A build-up of tolerance with more and more time being spent on internet, social media, and games.
- Failure of repeated attempts to stop or curb Internet usage.
- Loss of interest in other life activities, such as hobbies.
- Lying to others about his or her Internet usage.
- Using internet to relieve anxiety or guilt
- Lost opportunities or or relationships because of Internet usage.