Couples Therapy / Marriage Management
Your Marriage is falling apart if:
- You feel disconnected from your spouse.
- You don’t spend time together anymore
- One of you likes to spend more time with friends and at work than with the spouse.
- You feel relieved when your spouse is not with you.
- You don’t respect each other anymore.
- You feel unwanted and rejected
- You and your spouse are unable to work together on a common goal or share the same activity on a daily basis.
- There is no communication. You don’t talk anymore or are always shouting at each other.
We offer couples therapy: Couples therapy is done by trained professionals and helps couples of all types to recognize and resolve conflicts and improve their relationships. It attempts to help both partners see the relationship in a more objective manner. It helps identify and modifies dysfunctional behavior that can cause physical, psychological, or economic harm. If necessary, one partner or both partners may be prescribed medication if it is established there there is an underlying mental disorder.