Having sex for the first time
In Indian culture boys and girls are often brought up in a conservative family where open discussion of sex and sexuality is taboo. As a result the couple go into a marriage with little or no knowledge about sexula intercourse. This can result in a bad experience on the first night that can result in emotoinal scarring and an aversion to sex. On this page we will discuss common questions about sex for the first time
Aslso see: Everything you wanted to know about sex
What is the correct way to have sex?
There is no absolute right way to havie sex. There are many ways in which you can give and receive sexual pleasure without having sexual intercourse.
What should I do first?
The first thing to do is become comfortable with each other. The best way to do this is start conversing about your likes. You can then gently start touching wecah other. You can gently hold or hug each other while gently stroking different parts of the body. Kissing, hugging, stroking, caressing, rubbing and touching each other can be very passionate. This is called foreplay and it is a way of sharing and showing love. For some people these activities can be more fulfilling than sexual intercourse.
What else can I do to excite my partner in forplay?
Gently undress each other while caressing each other.
In a woman, the following gives most pleasure:
- Kissing the throat, and caressing and kissing the back of the neck. Kissing of the wrists and palms. Kissing and tickling of the back, armpits, and the flanks.
- Stroking of the breats, with genle squueezing, and tickling, licking or sucking of the nipples.
- Gentle kissing and stroking of the umbilicus (belly button) and the areas around it.
- Light stroking of the hips and inner part of the thighs.
- Gentle massage of the venus mound (the swelling where the legs meet) followed grdually by parting the lips of the vagina and gentle stroking of the clitoris
In the man:
- Kiss or stroke the throat lightly with fingertips
- Kiss or caress the chest and the nipples.
- Gently suck the fingers.
- Kiss and stroke the area around the umbilicus.
- Gently strole the inner thighs working from down upwards to the scrotum (bag of skin between the legs).
- Tickle and stoke the line of skin between the anus and the scrotum (perineum) with gentlr presses.
- Gently explore the penis, stroking it, and kissing and licking it till it is fully erect. Gently hold it in the palm after it is fullt erect and stroke it.
How do I have sexual intercourse?
Sexual intercourse between a man and a woman starts with both of them getting sexually excited as a result of foreplay,. This sexual excitement will result in certain physical signs of sexual excitement. For the woman, the vagina (the sexual opening between the legs) begins to moisten with a slippery secretion, and the man will get an erection (his penis – sex organ between his legs – will get bigger and harden).
Once both partners are ready either the man or the woman must use their hand to guide the penis into the vagina. Then, once the penis is inside, the couple need to move their their hips forward and backward in a coordinated manner such that the penis pushes into the vagina and then pulls partly out again. This is done After a while this movement can lead to orgasm (coming or climaxing) for one or both of them.
There are quite a number of different positions in which you can have sexual intercourse. One very common position involves both the boy and the girl lying down, with the boy lying on top. Alternatively the girl can be on top or both the boy and the girl can lie on their sides.
How long does intercourse take?
Actual intercourse, once the penis is inserted into the vagina, takes only a few minutes. It ends with orgasm. Orgasm in the man results in ejaculating semen. Orgasm in the woman results in an extreme pleasurable sensation in the womb.
Will sex hurt?